Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Ossie-Sharon 5 years ago

Hi, amwcb. I talked with tech support, and they indicated that there is an issue with your email (a.m.cb@q.com) – do you have another one that can receive emails?
Sorry and thanks.

Ossie-Sharon 5 years ago

Hi, amwcb. I am forwarding your issue to tech support. Someone will get back to you soon.

amwcb 5 years ago

Hi I am a full member, 9 something a month, but every time I sign in;I still cannot access MY Menu or My 8 week plan. What should I do?

Ossie-Sharon 6 years ago

Hi, Thick. I have forwarded your query to Customer Service. Someone will get back to you soon.

Thick611 6 years ago

I’m new to the program. I’m not sure how to get my free gifts or how to get the items I paid for. Technically challenged and sort of overwhelmed.

Ossie-Sharon 6 years ago

Hi, tbrand, and welcome back! I have forwarded your query to tech support, and someone will get back to you soon. With regard to keeping track of progress, that is done through the Progress Meter, which you can access through the “Tools” link near the top of this page.

tbrand5333 6 years ago

Maybe I’ve got this all wrong. Looks like the 8 week program is more for viewing videos than keeping track of weekly progress. Am I right?

tbrand5333 6 years ago

I restarted TDC after 2 years. I rejoined and even tried a new user ID but when I tried to start over it still has me listed as 5th week on 8 week plan. I’d like to start a fresh. Can anything be done get me back to week 1 and not week 5?

Ossie-Sharon 6 years ago

Hi, mschomeclean. You would likely benefit most by using the fully personal version fo the Menu Planner application. You can get to this by clicking on the “My Food Choices” (apple) icon in the toolbar above your menu. Once there, you can select the foods that work for you, while avoiding the ones that don’t.

mshomeclean 6 years ago

Diet very restricted will I be eating rice cakes everyday for breakfasts? The problem is not what I eat don’t believe your proposed menu is what I eat any way everyday. I haven’t lost any weight for 2 yrs since my gallbladder ruptured. I’m very active walk 22 thousand steps daily 7 days a week working physical job. So basically not my activity level but I’m so limited on food as I don’t process gluten night shades, eggs, dairy legumes, any leptons actually. Need guidenance on this.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.