Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
MarthinaB 11 years ago

Thanks, It does! so basically all I had to do with my tuna thingy above, was to click on the 2oz of tuna, it would’ve given an option for tomatoes, and my meal would then have been the green salad with a tuna casserole with tomatoes on top?
So this would be my whole meal? That sounds easy enough….

Thanks!

Sharonrussell47 11 years ago

Hi Martianab if u have for instance written down 1 cup mixed salad 6oz yogurt 2oz chicken 1cup rice 1/2cup green beans at the end of each u have a menu bell as I think it looks like and two lit arrows in a circle that’s exchange which u no so if u go into exchange for the 6oz yogurt and it came up with something else u like press the dot and press done this will change it on the menu and yes if for instance it said 1oz chicken as an exchange u would be having 1 cup m salad 2 plus 1oz chicken so 3oz 1 cup rice 1/2cup green beans does that make any sense for you if not come bk to me x

MarthinaB 11 years ago

I have no idea how the menu’s work… “1 cup of Mixed Green Salad [Click for another alternative]
1 Classic Tuna Casserole [Click for another alternative]
2 ounces of Tuna, Canned in Water [Click for another alternative] ” this is my supper meal. so now, do I make the tuna casserole and have 2 ounces of tuna? or do I choose 1?
Please can someone help!

Thanks in advance

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.