Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
lyes250 11 years ago

Thanks Greeneyes and Ossie . Ossie i just fine out about the nash .we are still doing tests but my docter is the best so i hope to be ok .. Greeneyes thanks for tell me about alkaline dite i didnt know about it lol. This is all so new to me am about 235 lbs now and they said i have to lose about 100 lb it seens to be alot but i hope to do it ….

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Hopefully you are under the care of qualified healthcare providers, including a dietitian. The principles of the TrimDownClub are identical to those of the diet recommended for NASH – not so surprising, as the causes of the disease mirror the adverse effects of overweight. Other than detox, avoiding overconsumption of fatty foods, processed foods, and carbs – especially simple carbs – is very, very important. Antioxidants are also very important – found in fruits and vegetables. Best of luck!

greeneyes 11 years ago

i do know that green leafy foods ..fish…friuts….alkaline water and alot of alkaline foods will help along wtih exercise 🙂

greeneyes 11 years ago

I have that too… Im trying alkaline diet to detoxify the liver..not sure the right approach …just know that I dont want no prednazone 🙁

lyes250 11 years ago

I just start today . I have Nash its a fatty liver and i need to dite and exercise.
I like to know what foods will help me to get on the road to get better ..
Or if there is someone with Nash that can help ??

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.