Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
esolaro 9 years ago

Citykitty, I am thrilled you’re joining us, and no need to blog if you don’t want to. I personally find that having a goal and a timeline, so I’m accountable to someone other than myself, is extremely helpful.

margr 9 years ago

You did it CK. I’m proud of you! It wasn’t the easiest exercise was it? And blogging takes a long time for me. You made a wise decision! I like your goals. They are well put and could be mine as well. It will be great to hear how things are going for you, either here or on SBS.

AnnaH 9 years ago

Pleased to see you officially join us 😉 All great goals and every change towards those will make it easier for the next push. Way to go CK!

Deborahjjhayes 9 years ago

I’m so proud of you Ruth Ann (CK). I know it was just a challenge getting started. Go for it , girl!

Only17 9 years ago

Hey hey CK, you made it, your official. What a milestone for you to join this challenge. Best of luck on your success. Have fun with it.

citykitty 9 years ago

I joined the 60-Day Challenge but elected not to blog. I sent in my picture & bio (for posterity just in case). For accountability, I would like at this time to state my personal goals: to improve mobility, to strengthen my muscles and to stabilize my eating habits. Thank you all for your support…and your friendship. CK

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.