Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Suzii. The icons for editing your menu will appear on a smart device without a need to hover.
Thanks for your feedback – I will forward it to the tech development team.

Suzii 4 years ago

How do you hover over it on a tablet or phone please? I have had to resort to my old menus now the food choices option has now gone. New menus bring up lots of random foods that I am pretty sure were not on my previously selected food choices. I personally liked the option of clicking and changing my food options every so often to make new menus and avoid having too many food choices appear on the menu.

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Rachal. Whenever you see something on your menu that you want to eliminate from your present and future menus, hover over it with your mouse and click on the red crossout icon. That food will be added to your “Removed” list.

rachal 4 years ago

So if we no longer have “my food choices” how do you stop foods which are part of your recipes coming up? I do not like any of the recipes and would prefer to make my own food.

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, MichalM. The “My Food Choices” pages have been replaced by a system wherein you can make selections straight from your menu – hover over any item, and either “heart” it for future inclusion, or select the cross-out icon to eliminate it from future menus.

MichalM 4 years ago

I cannot see the “my food choices” page! HELP!!!

Ossie-Sharon 7 years ago

Hi, Charlie. When you look at your menu in the Menu Planner application, look for the set of three short white lines in the blue bar just above it (the third icon from the left) – this is labeled “Exchange mode.”

CharlieSwanner 7 years ago

I am having problems with my menu planner as well. It says on your facebook site that above the menu in the toolbar to click on “Exchange Mode” to see the exchanges of various food groups. I have not been able to locate this. I cannot find how many exchanges allowed for each meal so it’s hard to come up with a menu when I don’t know what is allowed. It also keeps adding foods I did not select and doesn’t hold the menu when I change it.

Support 7 years ago

Hi auntiepirate,
I apologize for the inconvenience described. I can assure you that we are looking over your personal menu planner, and trying to find a solution.
Please be patient, we are working hard to find a solution so you can keep having success.
Feel free to contact us again if you need further assistance.

auntiepirate 7 years ago

I’m having problems with My Food Choices. A food i chose as an option for breakfast, lunch and snacks, as well as choosing the “heart” to indicate a favorite, does not appear once, anywhere, in an entire week. I have hit the Create New Menu button several times, and it never shows up.
On the flip side, foods I HAVEN’T chosen do appear in meals. When i go back to check My Food Choices, this unwanted food is now chosen, and it was not close to a food i meant to choose, so i didn’t pick it by mistake. Please help as this is getting frustrating

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.