Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Ossie-Sharon 6 years ago

Hi, sharmjilla. Just use it instead of what is most similar in the foods list, which nutritionally would be half-and-half.

sharmjilla 6 years ago

Thank you I found that. What if I want to add foods I commonly eat like Trader Joes Soy Creamer. How can I add items?

Ossie-Sharon 6 years ago

Hi, sharmjilla. Click on the “My Food Choices” icon (an apple) in the toolbar above your menu.

sharmjilla 6 years ago

I would like to select what I add to my meals. How do I got to the personal side of the meal planner?

Ossie-Sharon 6 years ago

Hi, Eileen. I wrote to your post in another thread – I recommend that you switch to the personal version of the Menu Planner so that you can select the specfic foods to go into your menu at each meal. You can get to the food lists by clicking on “My Food Choices” in the toolbar above your current menu.

eileencurto 6 years ago

So, I had a similar question. I feel like I can’t always get in everything for each meal. It also makes me nervous that I am allotted 2 pieces of toast for breakfast when I haven’t been eating bread for a while. I feel like it could make me gain weight but I’m trusting it won’t. Also, I suspect if I don’t have all items listed in my menu planner, I should just understand that if it’s butter or a spread or oil, I can substitute some sort of “fat.” Is this true?

Ossie-Sharon 6 years ago

Hi, kkabbabe. That’s fine. As long as at least three food groups are represented in your meal and you don’t end up eating so little throughout the day that you are on a semi-starvation diet, that’s fine. It’s great that you’re in tune with your satiety signals!

kkabbabe 6 years ago

HI, so I am just starting here, and I was checking the meal plan for the week… and I have a question, what would happen if I don’t eat everything that is in the menu on a specific meal… for instance, for breakfast I have muffin with avocado and cottage cheese, for me the muffin and the avocado is enough, what would happen if I skip a food item from a specific meal?. Thanks!

Ossie-Sharon 6 years ago

Hi, Amanda. Sauces are fine – that’s why we give you a fat exchange at each meal. Seasonings such as hearbs and spices are “free.”

amandaJ69 6 years ago

This is my 1st week in, just made batch of butternut, banana and cottage cheese and lemon muffins, had to bin a few tho cos I overdosed on the baking soda/bicarbonate lol, nd they tasted terrible. Have to say its been quite hard sticking to it, but will be incorparating an exercise programme as from tomorrow, called 21 day fix. fingers crossed it goes well as Im off to Tenerife in a few weeks for 10 days. Some of the mixes on the Menu Planner are a little wierd, the meat? can I put sauces with it or do something so it doesnt taste so bland.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.