Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Ossie-Sharon 8 years ago

Hi, DC.Richter, and congratulations on your success! Regardless of sensory status, any lifestyle change requires some adjustment, so it is recommended to ease into the program. If you have questions, we are happy to help in whatever way we can.

DC.Richter 8 years ago

Hi,

I’m totally blind and have 4 children. I just completed my first week blundering my way trhough the site with my NVDA (non visual desktop access) program screen readr.

I really don’t know what I’m doing. Somehow I made a menu and followed it losing 1.2 kilo (sorry no idea how to convert).

My appologies if posted in the wrong place but this is really daunting for me and I guess, I’ve just taken a chance.

Support 8 years ago

Hi Pr1ncess,
I agree with the two of you. The weeks are based on your start date (date of purchase).
Best 🙂

Pr1ncess 8 years ago

I agree with Jules247. The first day I signed up I noticed I was automatically moved to week 2 and it says week 1 completed. Did I do something wrong. I ignored anyway and started with my week 1 meal plan and is on my third day. It also says I lost 1 pound and I haven’t logged in my second weight as yet. thanks

Support 8 years ago

Hello jules247,
Thanks for posting and welcome!
Please note, there is no time limit with regards to how long you spend on each week. You can take your time, and go at your own pace. Once you complete a week it will automatically unlock the next week, but you can remain in the week you are on, and also return to previous weeks should you wish.
Hope this helps. If you have any questions, please let us know.
To your success 😉

jules247 8 years ago

Hi, although its over a week since I joined Im not actually following an eating plan yet, doing plenty of reading and exploring the site, picking up ideas and tips from people. I have got an email saying my week 1 is complete, does this mean I cannot access the week 1 menu I have spent ages planning ready for my shopping trip, Im not ready to move to week 2 yet.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.