Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Raynell86 11 years ago

Hello Celeste,

I just joined this program today. I was recently on the drops as well. I found myself cheating a lot so I decided to look for something that better fits me. I am a mother of 2 and and has put on 70 lbs with in the past 5 years. I really need guidance and a good work out to get it off. I stumbled upon this program today and it really made a lot of sense to me. Can you tell me about your experience with this program?

mrichey7 11 years ago

Hi Celeste. I know what you mean. I just started too. I think the best you can to to stay motivated is reach out to someone when you feel discouraged. They have a online chat so someone is always avaialable. Above all, just don’t quit. YOu will get enough th eat on this program to keep you satisfied to keep going. Hang in there.
Melanie

celestenjosh 11 years ago

Hi, My name is Celeste. I am just starting this diet. I just came off a very hard diet where I could only eat 500 calories a day taking HCG Ultra drops along with this LOW calorie diet. I love food and 500 calories a day was absolutely insane. So here I am trying this, changing my eating habits for good. Just need encouragement and MOTIVATION!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.