Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Sherlangle. It’s great that you have something you like! It’s too bad that visions of our better selves can’t be their own motivation, isn’t it? Until others add their tips for motivation, I will note that having motivation DURING is good as well. If you do the program alone away from home, try playing television or similar programs that you can access online on your cell phone (with ear buds, of course) during your workout. If you aren’t alone, then think of a reward on the way home, like a healthy, tasty smoothie from a drive-through place as your night snack. If you do it at home, then of course, you have your television. If you trust yourself to keep points, then put money in a piggy sort of bank every time you finish a workout, then buy yourself something nice with the money at the end of a certain period of time (month, two months, etc.).

sherlangle 4 years ago

I work 10-12 hour days mostly Monday through Friday and I am exhausted by the end of the day to go and workout. I have a wonderful weigh lifting program that I would really like to get into doing, I have done it only 3x, but I think it is going to work out great if I can stay motivated to do it. Any tips that you all of used to stay motivated?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.