Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
ctyler03 11 years ago

note if your going to be turning alot during your walk you definately want a pivoting front wheel. otherwise its fun to push workout…

Jessica 11 years ago

You may want to try some of the baby consignment shops. My friends and I like to visit these type of stores because they have very good things for a fraction of the cost. Besides that babies and toddlers grow out of things so quickly.

Tisa 11 years ago

Thanks for the information. That’s great to hear that the wheels maneuver well. I might try to see if someone has one for sale in this area. That’s the thing with strollers, car seats, etc., you only use them for a short amount of time.

Jessica 11 years ago

I personally don’t have one but one of my good friends who runs all the time uses one and she really likes it. The wheels are easy to manuver around which really makes it easy. She uses her’s all the time. She has a 6 month old baby and seems to be happy with spending the money for it. They can be a little expensive.

Tisa 11 years ago

I’ve seen moms out running/jogging with their baby in the stroller. Is there a special kind of stroller designed for running moms to use? How safe is it to run with a stroller? I was running prior to the birth of my daughter and would love to start running again.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.