Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Hi, Krhicke73. The tech development team is working on this. Stay tuned…

Krhicke73 9 years ago

I also wish there was a mobile app for my Iphone so I can switch up the menus from time to time. I’m new, so I’m still learning!

Thanks 🙂

Support 9 years ago

1. In order to make changes to specific foods in your menu plan, simply click on “Apps”, followed by “Menu History”. Then, select the menu you would like to edit by clicking on “View”.

2. Once your menu appears, click on the food you would like to replace, and a list will appear with alternative choices that you can choose from.

3. Additionally, to change an entire meal you can click on the white rotating arrows to the right of the meal.

4. If you would like to create a completely new menu, click on the “Apple” logo entitled “My Food Choices” to return to create a new menu by deselecting and selecting foods that you want. If you choose this method don’t forget to click the “Save and Create Menu” button afterwards.

narlee2 9 years ago

My only issue with the program is I don’t eat fish. Is there a substitute for fish and yes, I go into the apps section and I can’t click on it, even though I signed up for everything

carfriday827 9 years ago

I plan on working on a week or two of menus until I get better at this. I will just use them again and add as can.

Support 9 years ago

Hi all,

Your suggestions are dear to us. We truly appreciate them. We are in the process of creating something like this.

Best 🙂

bluefairy 9 years ago

I very much agree. To be honest the first thing I did after signing into the site was to see if there were any mobile apps available so that I could also check things quickly on my tablet as well as phone. Having some apps would be a huge bonus.

ckgrune 9 years ago

I agree with SamJH. As a frequent traveler mobility is helpful.

SamJH 9 years ago

I just joined this week and already finding the menus a bit challenging. Part of this is my need to keep things simple so that I stick with this for good. Is there thought of creating a mobile app for folks so that we can view this better and keep track of our menus? Thanks!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.