Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
melbtran 11 years ago

Hello 🙂

I’ve found this website last night, though it may help 🙂

http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-make-miso-soup

cjjc600 11 years ago

Thank you Ossie – i think i need a trip to a health food suppliers!

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Miso is available as a ready-made paste. The base and bulk fermented soybean, usually with added wholegrain rice, barley, wheat, and/or other grain(s), sometimes with added beans. To make soup, just dissolve a tablespoon of the paste in a cup of boiling water. Many people like to add to it shredded seaweed.

cjjc600 11 years ago

Hi everyone – I’m new to this and can’t seem to be able to change the title when i post anything – so no one has replied !

cjjc600 11 years ago

New starter

cjjc600 11 years ago

Hi i’m new to TDC, when i registered two weeks ago – i was struck with flu so have had a slow start! Feeling better and raring to go i desperately want to change the way i eat so i can loose 4 stone / thats 25.4 kilograms / 56 lbs. I know i am over weight and it may cause health problems in the future. My mum was diagnosed as a diabetic three years ago and i don’t want to go there – as i have a tremendously sweet tooth.
I want to re-educate my brain with healthier food choices, so i may pass these on to my family. As children grow you can always rely on them for their honest opions! My daughter says mummy you have a big belly and your kneck is funny… she means no harm, just stating what she see me as.
When she went to her regular dance lesson recently the girls in her class said she looked fat. (7yr olds!) So i need to influence her with some healthier options – more fruit/veg less chocolate/cakes/sweets. Her dad is as skinny as a rake yet he plies her with these. Its a constant battle of whits with him and i am guilty of large portions.
So fingers crossed in roughly 6 months i hopefully will have made those life saving changes to my food choices a permanent measure.

cjjc600 11 years ago

Can anyone tell me the ingredients and quantities for MISO SOUP – New to me! Many Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.