Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

You are most welcome! 🙂

Deborahjjhayes 10 years ago

Ossie-Shron ,thanks for all you help in answering the same questions over and over in a such exciting way.Thank yo so mch.

Frances, you really do need to make the butternut muffins. They are really tasty!! My husband even likes them. He likes the food I’m fixing so well he’s decided to go on it with me!! I fix a big pot of vegetable soup and a big bowl of a recipe I call crunchy pea salad. So when it calls for a vegetable of your choice 5 times a day I have a few quick alternatives. Well, good luck finding your supplies!

Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Hi, Frances. If you want more milk, just work it in manually – you can swap in each half-pint for a carbohydrate exchange and protein exchange (such as 1 slice of bread and 1 ounce of cheese). For something like organic milk, if you like it that much, there really is no reason to do without.

franceswartnaby 10 years ago

Hello Debbie

Thanks for your help. I have had a look at the substitute button you mentioned. It does offer me milk, but only a small amount. I will have to put up with that. If I’m going to do it I might as well get it right. I have printed off the shopping list and need to get all the different stuff that it says I have to eat. Also get cracking and cook the various muffins and stuff. It seems like such a lot, but I am determined to give it a fair chance. So far I have been picking meals from ingredients I already have and adding some substitutions so I don’t consider I have really starting yet. Watch this space…………. 🙂

Frances ,if you go to menu history and go to the breakfast section there is a little circle made of two arrows. That is the substitution circle. If you click on each of th circles you can find which one of the items will subsitute for milk. Cool huh? I LOVE this diet.
I am going to stay on it forever because itis so healthy and you get to eat so much and still lose.!! Good luck Debbie J

franceswartnaby 10 years ago

I start every day with a pint of 2% organic milk. I also drink at least 2 coffees a day made with half a pint of this milk. The thought of going without my glass of milk in the morning or my coffees is horrible. How can I get round this.

I only need to lose 4 lb. I currently weigh 122 lb. My main reason for starting this diet is to be healthier, but if that means going without my milk, it is going to be hard.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.