Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Deborahjjhayes 9 years ago

I hope this helps!

What I am about to give you Is from my personal menu for MY HEIGHT, MY AGE, MY WEIGHT. A Sample only!! 😛
Maybe it will help you see how flexible this plan is. 🙂
😛 Sample 😛 of a daily menu for 230-250 pounds- Just to show you You DO NOT have to eat weird things!! (4 posts)

This is from 😛 MY MENU:P a 😛 SAMPLE ONLY 😛

This is to show you how to sub out for things you don’t like You will never have to eat things you don’t like! 😛 This is from MY menu as an EXAMPLE !!! 😛
Breakfast 2 carbs+1.6 proteins+1.6 fats+1 fruit
2 slices of SWG bread
1/2 c of cottage cheese
1 egg
1c watermelon
1 tsp of olive oil
With this I made a casserole. I substituted hard 8 oz. cheese for the 8 servings of cottage cheese, grated on an 8×10 casserole dish sprayed with Pam, since I had 1 oil , I could do this because cheese counts a fat also. I put 16 eggs in a bowl and scrambled them. Adding 1/2 c chopped green chilies, and 1/c c bell pepper ,and 1/2c sautéed onions, stir it and our over cheese. Bake on 400* for about 45 minutes or until it doesn’t jiggle and the top is brown. Divide into 16 servings. It will count as 2 protein + 1/2 fat.
I had for breakfast:
1 serving egg casserole
2 bran muffins (recipe in Forum)
1 c watermelon
Now I don’t know about you but I can live like this!! 😛

Snack: 1 carb+ 1 fruit
1 serving of Lemon cottage cheese muffins-TDC recipe
2 small tangerines
I didn’t feel like fixing the muffins so I had 1 slice of SWG toast and a peach.

Lunch= 2 carbs+2 fat+3Protein+1 veggie
(plus any free vegetable on the list)
2 slices of SWG bread
1 Tbls mayo(olive oil mayo)
3 oz chicken(white)
1 serving vegetables of your choice (NON-Starchy)

I will have a chicken sandwich made from these ingredients, or I will have roasted potatoes

Snack: 1 carb+1protein+1veggie
3 cups of Skinnypop popcorn
2 string cheese(I break mine up and melt it on my popcorn)
1 veggie 1 cup of Spicy V-8 chilled over ice! Yummy

Dinner= 2 carb+ 4 protein+1 veggie(non-starchy)+1tsp Olive oil

1 slice of SWG bread
4 oz Sea bass
1 cup salad greens
1/2 cup of sweet potato ( scoop baked sweet potato out and measure 1/2 cup)
1 tsp Olive oil ( oil and vinegar dressing-mix in 2 Tbs balsamic vinegar)

Snack: 1 veggie + 1 FAT
1 OZ of peanuts
1 c spicy V-8 chilled over ice or 1 serving raw carrots and Celery

In my life I never ate this much food because of guilt and ignorance on my part of not knowing how to put the correct foods together to get the proper nutrition for energy and good health. Oh if only I’d know, it would have saved me so many years of anxiety and struggling with my weight.

The computer will make out your menu based on your values. Isn’t that amazing! You just use the little arrow buttons to exchange for things you are hungry for and that will make things that when put together will make into something wonderful. You do have to THINK a little bit and put some effort into this!! It is worth every minute you spend working on it!! Then you can reuse this menu. Make out two or three and rotate them until you have lost 20 pounds. The make out three new ones! Have fun and good luck!

If you look at your menu, just above the foods for breakfast is a toolbar with icons on. The menu always come up in portion mode but you can view it in ”Exchange mode” by clicking on the icon with 3 horizontal lines. This will show you what each food is valued at as far as carbs, protein etc is concerned.

This is to show you how to sub out for things you don’t like You will never have to eat things you don’t like!
😛 This is from MY menu as an EXAMPLE !!! 😛

There are little arrow substitution buttons beside each entrée. click on it and choose what you want. You never have to eat anything you don’t want! Isn’t that wonderful news.

MarciaSands 9 years ago

I want to see one days regular menu

prssrp 11 years ago

I really love that i have some menu plans to follow. I am a little perplexed on why the types of food aren’t mixed more. While I indicated I like fish, for my first week of menus I was eating fish no less than 7 times that week, and some times twice in one day, and all different kinds. On the day I was having to have steak, I was having steak for lunch and dinner and two different kinds. Why is that? Wouldn’t it be better to mix the types of food you are eating?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.