Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Doryssb 11 years ago

I have a questions too…does anyone have a recipe for amaranth? The only recipes listed are on the sweet side and it’s in my menu for dinner so I was trying to find something more savory.
Thanks

Doryssb 11 years ago

Hi Hope,
By out of order do you mean having them at different meals? It is my understanding you can switch lunch and dinner, but you should keep to the combinations they are providing. Even if it does seem like a lot of protien, there is a reason for it.

hopewilliams 11 years ago

I just signed up today… At times, the menu calls for several proteins in one meal. Is it OK to eat the dishes out of order??

annaleeramos 11 years ago

You don’t HAVE TO EAT the extra tuna. swap it out or you can have that as well to get the right amount of protein your body needs. The recipes may not make sense, but there is a reason to the madness. everyone is so afraid of the carbs, but they are ok when you eat them in the right amounts because the body will turn it into energy for you.

MarthinaB 11 years ago

Hi,

Pls can someone help.
If I have 2 oz tuna, Tuna salad, Eggplant
on my list for lunch, The tuna salad is already part of a recipe so, do I only eat the tuna salad because it’s already a recipe or do I still have to add the 2 oz tuna and eggplant?
In other words, do I eat everything it suggests on the menu even if its a recipe?

I know I can swop things, but what confuses me is that the recipes, will have starches and things already in them, so I do not want to overdo on the proteins or starches.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.