Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Hi, FloreceN. Everything you described is currently in the oven, so to speak. We have been pleasantly surprised by the number of members wanting such tools, and they are in the works. Stay tuned…

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Hi, Susieqqq. This program does not work with calories, but rather with meeting your nutritional needs. In the future, a carb count will be added. In the meantime, if you would like to post your height and weight, I can tell you more or less how many carbs you get per day on average. Regarding the portion sizes: they are listed at the end of each recipe on the website – enter “Recipes” above and search for your recipe of interest, then scroll down to the end of the page.

FloreceN 11 years ago

I feel the same about the recipient book. I expected more and a guide for options & that a menu planner would plan out menus from my selections to make it easier. A shopping list with the week menu would also be very helpful for this working mother of a family of five.

Susieqqq 11 years ago

Where is the calorie or carb count? How do we know portion size? I am a little disappointed in this recipe book.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.