Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Hi, Franano. Just go back to the Menu Planner – if you want to use the same foods, just go to the Snacks tab, scroll down to the end and click on “Finish”. You also, of course, have the option of going through all the meals and changing your selections.

Franano 10 years ago

How do you get a new weeks menu after your first week?

Hi, Dot67. You may notice from the home page that we recently underwent an upgrade in the system. Please try the Menu Planner again – hopefully the issue is resolved.

Hi, Dot67, and welcome! I have forwarded your query to tech support. In the future, you can reach them directly through the “Contact Us” link below.

Dot67 10 years ago

Hi I am brand new and I am having problems with the personal menu planner. when I go to that app I am supposed to pick the foods I like but all it does is bring me to my personal info (height weight etc.) what am I doing wrong? Thank you! Dorothy

Hi, Sonja. I will forward your query to tech support.

sonjayeager 10 years ago

Several days ago, I tried to process the “Menu Planner” . . . but nothing ever came of all the checking I did. Hmmmm . . .

Hi, slimmenow22. If after you click on “Finish” at the bottom of the “Snacks” page your menu plan does not pop up, I suggest you contact tech support through the “Contact Us” link below.

slimmenow22 10 years ago

I went through picking foods about 4 day ago and so far now no menu plan has popped up. I got a check mark in all 4 categories. Should I stop all food intake.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.