Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
TrimDownClub 11 years ago

For technical issues, the help desk is at your service (see the “Contact Us” link at the bottom of this page).

pattykeogh 11 years ago

Is there a way to delete some of the created diet menus, I was practicing and didn’t realize they were all being saved in the history?

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

For any technical issues, please do take advantage of our “contact us” helpdesk feature.

Ezekiel is indeed one of the available sources of SWG products.

Gaila 11 years ago

Where’s the menu for each day – I got to “I feel lucky” and it’s blank! I see it and then it flashes away to the choices of food to check.

Gaila 11 years ago

Does SWG mean using Ezekiel bread – which you can find in health food stores – it’s very good! Trader Joe’s also has it!

“SWG” stands for “sprouted whole grain”

Winn 11 years ago

What is SWG bread?

Rice and almond milks are usually fortified with calcium and vitamin D to match regular dairy, so in that way they are great choices. Just keep in mind they have almost no protein, and so it is highly recommended to compensate for that with accompanying foods at breakfast – it is a very important meal protein-wise, to prevent overeating later in the day and even fatigue. Note that oat milk does have some protein (about half the content of dairy milk).

star 11 years ago

lets say i dont have plain yogurt for breakfast. I can switch by having rice milk or almond milk?

DianePearson 11 years ago

Reading about the quirks in the menu made me really laugh…I needed this Ha… Ha!! imagin 4 eggs in one day or 12oz yogurt….raw milk, ???? Guess I’ ll have to buy a cow….The farmers around here said they can not sell me raw milk I might get sick…. raw granola…really funnie.. To day has gone well even if I have not followed the menu 100%.. Tomorrow looks better. Thankyou for your replies…Diane

If there is too much of anything in one meal, I would suggest dividing it up throughout the day and trading out protein/carb exchanges in those other meals.

pattykeogh 11 years ago

I just found another quirk in my menu for tomorrow. It has me eating for my last snack 12oz yogurt. That’s a lot of yogurt, that Iprefer not to eat.

Sprouted multi-grain is absolutely OK for sprouted whole grain (SWG).

Whole grain is certainly better than regular, but do be sure that it is 100% whole grain – that number can make all the difference.
As for the eggs – one or two is probably enough for the day, so feel free to substitute with other items in the same food group (i.e. for every egg: 1 ounce meat/fish/poultry, 1/2 ounce nuts or seeds, or 1/4 cup dairy).
In the meantime, I have forwarded your comments regarding multiple eggs onto our technicians.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.