Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Support 8 years ago

Hi Klazina8471,
There are 2 types of meals in the Menu Planner. The first would be meals from different foods. While the others are established recipes. For the recipes, simply click on the ‘Tray Icon’ to the right of the recipe to see the instructions.
Best 🙂

Klazina8471 8 years ago

Hi I just joined and clearly don’t understand how to cook theses selections. Where is the directions for each meal. Some say tsp of oil what do I do with it. Please explain how to make these meals . Thank you

Ossie-Sharon 8 years ago

Hi, magud. This link will lead you to 4 recipes specifically for cod: https://www.trimdownclub.com/?s=cod&post_type=recipe.
Other fish recipes in our collection can be made with cod.

magud 8 years ago

cod recipes please

Support 8 years ago

Hi amyleck,
Welcome 🙂
Happy to help. When building a menu, you have regular food items and recipes (recipes have a tray icon next to them that you can click on to see the recipe information). Since COD is not a recipe, but rather a food item, you need to select the sauce or condiments that you would like to prepare it with in the selection process.
Hope this helps.
Best 🙂

amyleck 8 years ago

Hi – I just joined the program and I built my menu, however how do they suggest your fix the stuff? For example, Dinner 5oz of Cod – okay so what do I do with the COD? Eat it RAW (jk)…

I was hoping that you could click on the 5 oz COD and then it would give you the recipe – like saute in skillet with blacken seasoning or something.

I mean I can create my own menu – that’s easy. I want to know preperation, without having to research recipes etc.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.