Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Hi, zinfandel4me, and welcome. You are not confused! As Tanya noted, the food items listed are just very basic lists for you to do with as you wish. The 1/2 cup of onions can be used as seasoning for your main protein, either lightly sautéed in, say, a teaspoon of olive oil, or added fresh to a sauce or salad. At breakfast you can put cheese on the rice cakes to eat along side the watermelon. If that still is not appetizing, please do take advantage of the swap out function for each of the foods in your menu.

Tanya 10 years ago

When I did the menu, it asked me if I wanted lots of receipts or just a few, I first chose just a few and my menu came up like yours. I did alot of exchanging foods on my menu, have you seen those arrows to switch foods by the foods on your menu? So at first I ate just by the menu, a cup of barley plain, things like that, now Im gettin creative, i came up with making the barley into a shake, it reminds me of rice pudding. Also, I didnt have alot of ingrdients so I just did the best I could with what I had. Start out making small changes. My first week I lost 4.5 lbs, the next week I only lost half a pound but I lost 3 inches on my hips and on my waist. By the way, I am excersises and weights. So lets see what will happen this week! Tanya

zinfandel4me 10 years ago

I just started this and disregard my ID, no more wine for me! I am very serious about doing this, but I’m upset about the menu I was sent after choosing my foods. 1/2 cup of onion? Are we supposed to take these choices and cook something with it? I’m confused and I thought there would be a better combination created for meals. They sent me Rice Cakes, Watermelon and Cheese for breakfast??? Can someone explain what I am supposed to do? Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.