Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Hi, jcook – as long as they are whole grain, that sounds even better!

Support 9 years ago

Hi courtreporterrl,
I understand your concern. Our innovative Menu Planner and Ready-To-Go Menu both take your special dietary needs (Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Dairy Free, Low Sugar, Low Cholesterol) into consideration to give you a menu that fits you!
To access them, follow the steps below:

1. Go to https://www.trimdownclub.com
2. On the top right corner of the homepage click Login
3. Enter your Username and Password (You can also use your email address connected to your purchase as your username. If you lost or forgot your password, click on “Lost your password?”)
4. Once you are logged in, go to “Create a Menu”
5. To create a personal menu plan where you have the ability to choose your own foods, simply click on “START MENU PLANNER” (orange button to the right of the page). If you prefer to receive a pre-planned menu, simply click on “READY-TO-GO MENU”

In addition, to learn how to use the Menu Planner, simply click on the following link: https://www.trimdownclub.com/menu-planner-tutorial/
I hope this helps. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us.
To your success!

renegade2401 9 years ago

Farmfoods, iceland, morrisons!!!!!

courtreporterrl 9 years ago

How do I go back and relics food choices. I really want simple meals to start.

jcook1960 9 years ago

I don’t seem to be able get frozen waffles (only the potato variety) in the UK.
Can I use the the non-frozen variety that I can find in the Bakery section of the supermarket?

Deborahjjhayes 10 years ago

Cook it and then measure out 1 cup of cooked oatmeal. Have you tried Quinoa? There is so much you can do with that!!! Blessings, Debbie

kdriscoll1989 10 years ago

Hey Guys –

Just finishing up my first week of the program. I had a few questions about the foods listed on my menu. One of the food items I selected was couscous. Right now I’m buying wheat couscous with a garlic and olive oil spice pack. Should I stick with this or purchase just regular (non-wheat) couscous? Also, my breakfasts regularly include oatmeal and the menu says, “1C oatmeal (cooked)”. Should I be measuring out 1C of uncooked oatmeal and preparing it, or cooking it and eating 1C of cooked oatmeal?

Thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.