Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
Ossie-Sharon 5 years ago

Hi, Donna (bella). Absolutely!

bellabmx66 5 years ago

Are you able to move free foods from lunch or snack to dinner time?

Ossie-Sharon 5 years ago

Hi, Donna. No, a free food is just there if you want it.

bellabmx66 5 years ago

Do you have to use the free food when listed on your menu?

Donna

Ossie-Sharon 5 years ago

Hi, Kim. All berries are in the “fruit” category, so you can substitute them for other fruit – each cup is a serving.

KimParkhurst 5 years ago

If I want to eat raspberries or blackberries how do I know where to substitute them in?

Ossie-Sharon 5 years ago

Hi, Kjartist38. I have forwarded your issue to tech support. Someone will get back to you soon.

Kjartist38 5 years ago

My first day was a great success.

ISSUE: a I made my weekly menu and printed it out on Sunday. I went to check and log and my menu is COMPLETLY different.

What did I do wrong????????

HELP!!!!

Ossie-Sharon 5 years ago

Hi, kswolfe. The other items at the meal are intended to be used to top and/or season the starchy items (for example, vegetables sauteed in coconut oil and/or steak juices for the couscous, enhanced with herbs and spices, which are “free”) . If the accompanying items don’t suit your taste, you can swap them for something that might, but clicking on them and selecting something from the pop-up menu (for example, berries and yogurt for the waffles, vs. cottage cheese and grapes).

kswolfe 5 years ago

I am confused about menu. When it says waffles, there is nothing mentioned about what to put on the wafflles. Also when it says couscous etc, does not say how to fix it. What do you ad to it?

Ossie-Sharon 5 years ago

Hi, Hillar77. Pesto sauce is available jarred or in small tubs in most grocery stores, often in the dairy or deli section. Home fries are simply chopped potatoes sauteed in oil.

Hillar77 5 years ago

I have noticed that on several of the days, there are things like 4tbsp of Pesto sauce or “home fries”, but no other information. I have also looked in recipes for these same items with no luck. My wife is trying to come up with a grocery list, and finds this very frustrating.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.