Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Raw dairy products are those that have not undergone standard pasturization. It is thought that this preserves their natural nutritional qualities. Because they are considered more fragile, they are available only from certain suppliers. Attached is a link http://www.realmilk.com/where03.html. If this doesn’t suit you, organic fortified dairy (especially skim) is a great choice.

susie 11 years ago

I need help.. I have a few questions regarding recipes. What is raw milk, raw cheese?

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Thanks for your great input! This information will be made available in the near future. We will start by adding to recipes the carb/protein/fat exchange amounts, and work toward nutrition facts. In the meantime, if you ave any specific questions, please feel free to ask here – we are at your service.

onamission 11 years ago

Good question, I am brand new to this and was wondering the same thing.So accustomed in the past to being able to see calorie/protein/carb/fire/nutritional values that I feel confused as to whether each recipe is perfectly balanced and how many calories I am consuming with each meal/snack on the menu planner.

rnh 11 years ago

Is there any reason why nutrition facts and other supplements are not indicated in your menu planning?
My concern is in regard to whether or not I get all the needed vitamins and minerals to support optimum health on a daily basis with the menu that is planned.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.