Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
sonjab 10 years ago

im a mum of 2 young kids funds are moderate and finding the cost of the food require is over my bugdet does anyone have any ideas on saving cost and still sticking to the menu plans???

Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Hi, Ovive. Yes, the Menu Planner output is based on your weight, so if you are very overweight at the beginning, you will see a gradual reduction in portions as you move toward your goal weight.

Ovive 10 years ago

If i loose 30 pounds . will the meal planner will change quantite of food ?

Will i get less food if i am skinnier ?

Hi, HorseLover. Yes, of course.

horselover 10 years ago

Hi ossie can you change your fruit around on the meal planning and still get the fat burning results? like you say a apple i want to do 1/2 of a banana.

Hi, Ovive. Yes, low-cholesterol is fitting, but also low-sugar is very important (and why agave is not the choice for you).

Ovive 10 years ago

Thank you Ossie.
My echography star show fat around my liver. My doctor recommend me to see a nutritionnist . My labo: chol tot 5.49, and hdl 0.39 col 3.47 and tg 2.44

With this blood chemestry I should take the low cholesterol diet ?

Hi, Patriot12. Ovive gives great advice. As long as you choose fresh, unprocessed foods and go with portion control and multiple small portions per day, you will benefit from major principles of the program.

Hi, Ovive. Low-cholesterol is an option for people with high or abnormal cholesterol and/or triglycerides; it limits saturated fats.

Ovive 10 years ago

Hello again…. still planning … Why would I choose low colesterol in the list..

Ovive 10 years ago

Try to put in your planner the items that you have on hand in your house…. it is easier wen you have not much variete of food.. After you use to it . you add slowly

Patriot12 10 years ago

I find the menus very complicated with my busy schedule. Is there a formula that we can use to plug in amounts. IE..3 oz chicken… 1/2 baked potato, 2 cups veggies….etc..per meal per day to keep in fat burning mode.
I am also having trouble finding some of the ingredients asked for and as I live alone it’s a ton of work and I don’t have the freezer space.
Can anyone help?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.