Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Ossie-Sharon 8 years ago

Hi, RosannaBarr. It can be approximate, too – you can also trade exchanges. For example, a protein for a carb, or 2 fats for a protein or carb, etc. If you’re a diabetic, try to avoid having more carbs than are called for, though once in a while it’s fine.
Regarding your question about using more than is typically allowed, are your referring to the meal swap function (wherein you get red numbers if you go over), or to something else?

rosannabarr 8 years ago

What is the best way to incorporate recipes? For instance, I find a recipe I like for breakfast, but it isn’t always the exact number of carbs, proteins, etc as what is on my menu for that day. Also, if I use more than what is typically allowed, does it automatically make adjustments to the rest of the day?

Support 8 years ago

Hi preed0015,
Thanks for posting.
Please note, when you switch menu planning options, the Menu Planner overrides your previous food selections. Your menus will stay saved in your ‘My Menus’ area.
Best 🙂

Ossie-Sharon 8 years ago

Hi, Preed. I have forwarded your query to tech support (you can also reach them directly through the “Contact Us” link below.

preed0015 8 years ago

Hi,when I have been doing my weekly menu, I have had to list my favourite foods again which is very time consuming, I thought they were saved automatically. Can you tell me how to fix this please?

Ossie-Sharon 8 years ago

Hi, parulrdave. I suggest to make plans with whatever week you do have – you can use menus away behind, for example, so that you have the shopping list ready whenever works for you.
With regard to swapping, you can do it however you want – it doesn’t need to be formal.
To see what portions are associated with ounces, try this list here: https://www.trimdownclub.com/exchanges-lists. If you don’t find what you’re seeking, please do repost here, and I will help.

parulrdave 8 years ago

Hi!—I have 3 Questions: I choose Monday as my 1st day of the week, But Friday is the best day for me to plan the Menu for the following week and do grocery. The “Follow 8 Week Plan” doesn’t let me prepare the menu before Saturday. Any solution? The second Question, how do I swap the days or swap meals on my menu? Is there any way I can change the serving size into number of pieces, tablespoon or cup instead of oz.?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.