Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Ossie-Sharon 7 years ago

Hi, Caryl. Our list of exchanges may help with this – you can see them at https://www.trimdownclub.com/exchanges-lists.

caryl1205 7 years ago

Thank you for replying, however I have worked out that the only way I can use the manual switch a meal feature, is by NOT putting in any specific dietary needs in my personal menu. When I do put them in, I don’t get the full range of foods to choose from.

Could you please tell me how to work out the exchanges when I’m substituting my own recipes into my menu? For example, when I use cashew cream instead of yoghurt the exchange of proteins and fats are going to be different.

Support 7 years ago

Hi Carly, you can substitute foods by using the Manual Switch a Meal Feature. Click on the white rotating arrows to the right of the meal.
Best 🙂

Ossie-Sharon 7 years ago

Hi, Caryl. I have forwarded your query to tech support.

caryl1205 7 years ago

I’m despairing over the menu planner. One day I can find one of the recipes to add to my menu, then the next day it isn’t available. I made some vegan breakfast muffins and found a recipe that was similar, so substituted it into my planner. Now, I want to sub it in again and it isn’t being made available to me. How do I do this?
I seem to be spending so much time trying to work out this menu planning stuff that I’m likely to give it up!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.