Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Curtis 10 years ago

Thanks Sharon – sounds like a great addition to teh program.

Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Hi, Curtis. A shopping list feature is in the final stages of development. Stay tuned…

Curtis 10 years ago

Am new to the program.
A quick question – can the program create a shopping list for the week from the weekly menus it creates?

Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Hi, Horselover. Yes, of course. Just make sure the food groups are represented adequately. For example, if it is a starchy side dish, make sure it doesn’t take the place of a protein or vegetable.

horselover 10 years ago

I am new and I did my meal planner for the week. Wow there is 20 recipes I have to make this week. Do I have to do them all or can I make more of one and have it more often and am retired now and don’t cook as much.

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Hi, DramaJan359. The Menu Planner program is run according to your personal profile, so it can’t create separate menus on the same account.
Do the two of you like the same foods? Have the same schedules? If so, you may be able to adjust your diet to fit his needs. If you want this solution, you are welcome to post here your respective heights, weights, and weight goals, and I can do some calculations for the two of you.

dramajan359 11 years ago

im new to the program can I do a menu for my husband and still save my menu

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.