Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Ciungank1991. Absolutely! That’s a great way to keep things simple and ensure feasibility 🙂

mona09 4 years ago

Are the calculations per meal and for the week is based of my height, weight and age?

mona09 4 years ago

Hi
I’m new to the program. I have made the menu for the week but I only see one snack. How many snacks can we have per my day?

Ciungank1991 4 years ago

I don’t have time to meal prep and is it ok if I take one or two days and repeat that menu for the week.

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Freyjacat. Actually, it’s preferable to eat more and exercise, in order to restore your metabolism.

Freyjacat 4 years ago

Yikes – that makes sense then. I have eaten around 1200-1400 for years. I’m post menopausal and my metabolism has disappeared. I’ll probably need to cut down to two meals? I’ve been doing three (but no snack) because three meals seemed like way too much food.

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Freyjacat. The total calories allotted to you for each day is 1800. Since that amount is based on your goal weight, there could be a number of other reasons you are gaining weight. Are you physically active? Have you been on restrictive diets in the past? Keto diets? Have you recently gone through a hormonal change? I will work with you toward a good fit.

Freyjacat 4 years ago

Where do I see my calories for each day. I was a little shocked when I saw that each meal on my menu was 500+ calories — and now I’m gaining instead of losing.

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, CindyWrite1991. I will forward your feedback to the tech develpment team.
Ironically, it was discontinued because people preferred what there is now. Note that you don’t need to go through the process very often, unless you like a lot of variety. It ends up being much more likely to suit your tastes, rather than relying on what the system thinks might go well together in a meal.

cindywright1991 4 years ago

I see that. But you have to do this for every food. Which means 5 meals a day for a whole week. That’s a lot of fuss. I was frustrated because there were references to a “my food choices “ which I couldn’t find. I have since found out that it was discontinued.

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, CindyWright1991. You can! No worries.
Click on the circular arrow icon on the right side of each meal header. Once inside, select foods of your choice to match the food group exchanges listed.

cindywright1991 4 years ago

Frustration with the menu planner. Why can’t I create my own menu?

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.