Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Ossie-Sharon 6 years ago

Hi, gojogo. It would be ideal if you could make it – do take advantage of the options in our recipe collection (https://www.trimdownclub.com/?s=pizza&post_type=recipe).
If you want to buy frozen pizza, try to get a type with minimally refined, processed, or artificial ingredients. The following is an example of an ingredient list for the type of frozen pizza we encourage:
part-skim mozzarella and parmesan cheeses (pasteurized part-skim milk, culture, salt, enzymes [without animal enzymes or rennet]), filtered water, organic whole wheat flour, organic unbleached wheat flour, organic tomato purée, organic extra virgin olive oil, organic basil, organic honey, sea salt, expeller pressed high oleic safflower and/or sunflower oil, organic red onions, organic garlic, yeast, spices, black pepper.

gojogo 6 years ago

I’m new and looking at Week 1 lists cheese pizza. That’s not on my shopping list. Do I make it, buy frozen cheese pizza and add my own topping or find a recipe somewhere??

Ossie-Sharon 6 years ago

Hi, weezerz, and welcome! That item is like smoothie that includes milk and fruit.

weezerz4 6 years ago

Hi,
Another newbie! Im just wondering what this is 🙂

Shake, Fruit Juice, Dairy

Ossie-Sharon 6 years ago

Hi, Cinquin12, and welcome. I will forward your tech issue to customer service, and someone will get back to you soon.
With regard to the chili issue, we do encourage you to make your own, but there are some good prepared options – just be sure to check the ingredients list to avoid artificial additives and excess added salt and sugar.

Cinquin12 6 years ago

Help! I’m new to Trim Down & im planning my menu for the upcoming week. I made all my ofood choices, but when I save & create my menu it continues to put many foods on my menu that I did not choose. How can I fix this!?? It’s frustrating because I keep having to change item after item & it’s taking me hours. And often I don’t have the items I need when I have to change them. Also, what’s with all the chili options? Do most of you actually just make your own chili or buy organic canned?
Thanks for your hopefully helpful responses!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.