Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Sheltzie. Spinach does have a bit less carbohydrate than asparagus (per the same weight), but it also has a bit more protein, which means that it is the same in terms of supporting ketogenesis.
One serving of the soup is one half of the recipe.

Sheltzie 3 years ago

on the asparagus soup recipe, if you use spinach instead, would it reduce the carb count? and how much is a “serving”?

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, DrTHLite. For the keto plan you are currently using, we have an extensive recipe collection that you can browse for simpler options. You can then swap them into your menu by clicking on the edit tool to the immediate right of an unwanted item and selecting that as a replacement from the pop-up list. One of the options at the bottom of every pop-up list is something called meal “ideas”. These are the very easiest you can choose.
If you are not attached to keto specifically, we have a regular low-carb route that does not include lots of recipes. You can check this out by deselecting “keto” in the diet area of your profile, saving the changes, then generating a new menu. You can also swap foods there. Note that you can always go back to keto, if you wish.

DrTHLite 3 years ago

I, too, am new. All the meals so far require a lot of ingredients and prep time. How do I set up easy to make meals with few ingredients? I don’t have time to slave in the kitchen. Thanks

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Judy0301. It should appear right away. I have also reported it to tech support, so someone will get back to you soon.

Judy0301 3 years ago

I have just joined and cannot see anything on meal planner!!
Have reported this but does it take a few weeks to appear?

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, ventwistlern. You can make the system give you three main meals per day, by taking the following steps:
1. Click on the “Exchange View” icon in the toolbar above your menu, and take note of the exchanges you are allotted for each snack.
2. After returning to portion view, click on the edit tool to the right of each major meal header.
3. Once you are in the subapplication that pops up, you can build your major meals from scratch, using the meal+snack exchange numbers to guide you (ignore anything in red telling you that you have exceeded your limit, of course). It is recommended to incorporate the exchanges from the next meal into the present one – i.e., breakfast+snack #1, lunch+snack #2, and dinner+snack #3.
4. Since snacks cannot be completely deleted, to make a cleaner-looking menu put something simple in each of the snack menus such as “Vegetables of Your Choice,” then just don’t use the snacks.

ventwistlern 3 years ago

I don’t want snacks on my menu planner. How can I change this?

Deborahjjhayes 9 years ago

Or you could join Successful Beginnings and Support .There is always someone ready to help!! Debbie

Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Hello to all, and thanks for the help, Michelle 🙂 I have forwarded the various queries here to tech support, and someone will help you soon. In the future, you can reach them directly through the Contact Us link below.

Catmarie 9 years ago

Michellemeaden, thank you for the info. It helped and I was able to get my list. I had never pressed cart before.

Michellemeaden 9 years ago

I am new and I chose all my foods in each category and saved after each category until all the category’s were complete then I pressed apps on the top left corner of screen and selected menu history then press view then your Monday to Sunday menu will be there click on the shopping cart and it will give you your shopping list hope this works you

heartbeatbass 9 years ago

I was also under the impression that there was like a shopping list that you could create with the menus you have picked , has anyone used this and if so where is it !

heartbeatbass 9 years ago

So glad i’am not the only one who has picked my chosen foods , pressed saved , then cannot arrange my menus , is there anyone out there who can answer this as it seems quite a few of us need an answer ??I was under the impression that there would be someone from the company to reply to any of our questions !!

lori2lee 9 years ago

I also am new. I have clicked on my chosen foods and the save button. But when I click on the menu planner, nothing. I only took the initial plan….but am wary when it says no I don\’t want the special but choose to spend regular price. I\’m not sure what I\’ve gotten myself into. Any suggestions?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.