Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Deedster. That feature was recently removed. You can still create personalized meals by clicking on the circular arrow icon to the right of each meal header, then following the instructions there.

Deedster 4 years ago

I don’t see any way to create a menu based on selecting personal food choices. I don’t see a “My Food Choices” on a toolbar.

Ossie-Sharon 5 years ago

Hi, Donna (bella). I have forwarded your query to tech support. Someone will get back to you soon.

bellabmx66 5 years ago

How do you create new menus for new weeks. I’ve tried to create new ones and it still states it was created on 1/23/19 or does it matter?

Ossie-Sharon 5 years ago

Hi, Callie. I am forwarding your query to Tech Support. Someone will get back to you soon.

callie71187 5 years ago

Hi Ossie,
I’ve chosen all the foods in my menu food selection but the “Feeling Lucky Menu” continues to show up along with foods I’ve not chosen. All the foods it chooses are things I’d never/rarely eat or don’t even know what they are. It also takes time I don’t have to go in and remove the foods and choose something else. Is there another option besides totally redoing my food choices since that hasn’t seemed to remedy the problem? Thanks!

Ossie-Sharon 6 years ago

Hi, Callie. If you click on “My Food Choices” in the toolbar above your menu, you will be brought to the personal version of the Menu Planner application, where you can select the foods that work for you and generate menus from your choices.

callie71187 6 years ago

I noticed my menus are tagged “Feeling Lucky Menu” beside my LS selection. I didn’t choose the feeling lucky menu and would prefer not to have that. It causes me to use valuable time I don’t have to go into each food choice and change it. How do I remove this FLM choice? Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.