Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Hi, Liz. When you use the Menu Planner application, try checking fewer fancy dishes each week, and more basic ingredients. You can always go back the following week and check the item. Definitely no need to prepare an entire bakery each morning!

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

With a program like the Trim Down Club, results will be gradual, but more long-lasting. This is not a matter of days, but weeks and perhaps months – but then potentially years and decades of maintenance.

LizSimachia 11 years ago

I guess I am just a crabby person, but I am accustomed to baking my own bread, making muffins and cooking all meals for my family, so it’s not like I am a beginning cook. My first morning requires that I bake a quiche, two kinds of muffins and make a salad. It also has foods that were never even mentioned in the food selection, e.g. kumquats! as well as KAMUT. I have a job to get to–and it’s not running a spa kitchen. are they out of their minds?

kyechols 11 years ago

Hi, this is my 4th day and it seems to be going just fine with the meal plan that it chose for me,exercising 3x this week, and drinking my water I’ve been following it to a tee. the big question is when can i expect to see some weight lost.

karen

aimee1127 11 years ago

Hi Ladies…sorry for the intrusion but I am on my second day of the plan and need some help! Are you all still on the plan? Have you been successful?

Thank you for your feedback!

Gaila 11 years ago

I’ve had a difficult time finding the prepared menu – I’ve seen it, but then it immediately flicks over to the food preferences. They say – go to the Apps – there’s more to it, but I don’t know what!

Nikki 11 years ago

That doesn’t make much sense because you’re allowed to check more than the suggested number of preferences, so you think the system could generate more than one week’s worth of random menus (and they do seem to be quite random).

pattykeogh 11 years ago

Good question, I’m just finishing my first week, and I was wondering the same thing. I have a feeling that it does require checking new preferences, but I’m not sure.

Patty

Nikki 11 years ago

Does anyone know how to get the menu generator to generate new menus from week-to-week? I hope that it doesn’t involve checking new preferences every week because that seems a bit inefficient.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.