Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
pasjj5 11 years ago

Thank you so much for getting back to me so quick. I look forward to seeing the Nutritional Yeast and Chia seeds added to the menu planner. KD

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Nutritional yeast and chia seeds are great. I will submit them for addition to the Menu Planner. In the meantime, you can check off flax seeds and then sub with chia, and nutritional yeast you can consider a free food for how.

JasLane 11 years ago

I am now into my 5th day using the tools provided. I really like the fitness and food diary functions. At the end of the day the weight calculations also provide motivation.

pasjj5 11 years ago

Thank you Ossie. I’m in my 4th week now and am still getting to know this site. I seem to learn something new every time I come on to the site. I would like to ask first about Nutritional Yeast. I haven’t seen any mention of it yet and wondered if it was a good choice and how much of it should I use to sprinkle on maybe soup or salad? Also, I’ve purchased Chia Seeds and wondered the same of that. KD

Hi, pasjj5. You can post your list here, and the development team will review them.

pasjj5 11 years ago

Could someone tell me how to have foods added to the menu list? KD

Most of the foods in the Menu Planner are those found to optimize metabolism and help with attaining and maintaining a healthy weight and reducing risk factors for chronic disease. It is encouraged that you try some of the unfamiliar items, in addition to choosing your regular foods.
What foods do you normally eat that are missing from the lists?

DLavin 11 years ago

I just enrolled today and I thought you listed what you like to eat and a menu would be prepared accordingly with the correct portions of protein and carbs. I did not find that. Am I missing something? I do not eat half the food mentioned. My problem is not eating all day and I have gained weight. I know one medicine can make you gain but I want to try watching and eating correctly. I am also lactose intolerant. Someone please help me out here. Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.