Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Bigbelly101 4 years ago

Hi there. I am on the low sugar/ low cholesterol plan. About how many calories is this plan per day?

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, MyDazey. You are allotted 1600 calories per day here.
It looks like you may benefit best from using the personal version of the Menu Planner, so that you can select the foods to go into your menu. To do this, click on the edit tool (a pencil icon) at the upper right of each meal, then make your selections. You will be guided by your menu pattern, calculated to meet your nutritional needs and weight goal. Note that carbohydrate and protein exchanges are interchangeable, though we do recommend to favor protein over carbs, of course.
I would be interested to know more about your workout. It may be that the types of exercise and timing can be adjusted to help with results.

mydazey 4 years ago

I am just about to start week 3 of the plan. I am a vegetarian and pretty active with my job as well as working out 4-5 per week. I have set up another app to log calories along with the trim down club. What is the daily calorie goal for the trim down club to be effective in losing weight? Sadly, I have not lost any weight in the first 2 weeks, and find the vegetarian menu limited. I have reached out to customer service and am still waiting for a reply.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.