Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Ossie-Sharon 6 years ago

Hi, Priscilla. Low-fat is better than non-fat, but yes, plain is best. You absolutely can add some drops of natural fruit extracts, as long as they don’t contain sugar or artificial sweeteners.

PriscillaDeJohn 6 years ago

question about low ft yogurt….only eat plain low fat yogurt? Can I add a few drops of flavored extracts to it?

Ossie-Sharon 6 years ago

Hi, JustinPark. You can search our recipe collection for ideas on how to prepare the foods – the link is in the toolbar at the top of each site page. With regard to the grocery list, just compare the items to what you already have, and purchase the rest; you may also wish to add items based on any recipes you choose to use.

justinpark3 6 years ago

I’ve just started with the club, and I just created a menu. However I’m not seeing a recipe for each meal. I don’t see how to cook it or what to add to it. If I purchase this grocery list I’m not really sure what to do with it. Can you give some direction?

Ossie-Sharon 6 years ago

Hi, scampbelly. The intention is for you to eat everything in your menu.

scampbelly 6 years ago

I’m new to the forum and I just created a menu. Are you supposed to eat everything under the menu suggestions for each meal or just choose 1 from the various categories i.e. breakfast, snack etc

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.