Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Hi, lmaharey. There is no formal tab yet, as the list is still under construction – we just want people to be able to use it if they need in the mean time. You can always save the link in your browser favorites, though.

RosemondHorton 9 years ago

I do not understand how to do exchanges. this a very complicated menu plan. why do u put foods on my menu that i do not eat? it takes forever to get questions answered. I can not lose weight at this rate.

lmaharey 9 years ago

Dear ossie-sharon
where in the home page or web site do i find the exchange lists TAB rather than trying to remember the above link every time I want to exchange
Thanks

Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Hi, RosemondHorton, and welcome. Yes, you can make substitutions for similar items. The following is a list that may be helpful: https://www.trimdownclub.com/exchanges-lists.

RosemondHorton 9 years ago

I am starting the first week today. I want to know if I can substitute items on the list. For example can I have a apple instead of the peach and can I have fat free milk instead of the 2% milk.? There are several items on the list during the week I do not eat at all Can i just do with out or substitie the item for something similar? Please help. Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.