Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Hi, lmaharey. There is no formal tab yet, as the list is still under construction – we just want people to be able to use it if they need in the mean time. You can always save the link in your browser favorites, though.

RosemondHorton 10 years ago

I do not understand how to do exchanges. this a very complicated menu plan. why do u put foods on my menu that i do not eat? it takes forever to get questions answered. I can not lose weight at this rate.

lmaharey 10 years ago

Dear ossie-sharon
where in the home page or web site do i find the exchange lists TAB rather than trying to remember the above link every time I want to exchange
Thanks

Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Hi, RosemondHorton, and welcome. Yes, you can make substitutions for similar items. The following is a list that may be helpful: https://www.trimdownclub.com/exchanges-lists.

RosemondHorton 10 years ago

I am starting the first week today. I want to know if I can substitute items on the list. For example can I have a apple instead of the peach and can I have fat free milk instead of the 2% milk.? There are several items on the list during the week I do not eat at all Can i just do with out or substitie the item for something similar? Please help. Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.