Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Ossie-Sharon 8 years ago

Hi, bundleofjoy. You can do whatever you want 🙂 We have a recipe collection that can help guide your choices. In the example you provided, you can have a shrimp dish as your protein, sweet potato as your carb, and add the lentils to a green salad OR since the lentils are 1/2 carb + 1/2 protein, you can have a little extra shrimp and potato plus the salad.

bundleofjoy3 8 years ago

I just joined this week. Was wondering about the menu. By the way I do like have a menu made for me. But my question how to prepare what is on the menu. Like shrimp, sweet potato, lentil. are they to be prepared together or as 3 separate items? To know how to prepare them am I to search the recipes. It would be nice if the menu was linked to a suggested recipe. or given a hint on how to prepare it.

Ossie-Sharon 8 years ago

Hi, Evanb. Meat/fish/poultry, etc. and produce (fruits/vegetables) are raw, but grain products such as pasta and rice are cooked.

Evanb 8 years ago

I am still finding my feet with the menu.
is the weight of the meat, chicken or fish the raw weight or the cooked weight? it makes quite a difference to size portion you have.

Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Hi, ChuckMac19. Shakeology is terrific. Just be sure to go down 1 carb and 1 or 2 proteins when slipping it into your daily menu.

chuckmac19 10 years ago

Hi Ossie!
I use Shakeology by Beachbody everyday. How do I incorporate it into my daily menu? Thanks!

Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Hi, efficient, and welcome! The intention is for you to eat everything on the menu.

efficient 10 years ago

Hi there, I have just started this diet, well I have my menus ready to go tomorrow but I am a bit confused as to whether or not I am to eat eah thing in each section eg
Breakfast/;
*1 serving Healthy Veggie Quiche
*1/2 cup oatmeal/porridge
* 1 small Pomegranate
Or do we have to choose just one of these options and same goes for lunch/dinner etc?
I would appreciate a reply asap as I am starting tomorrow morning.
Thank you

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.