Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Ossie-Sharon 2 years ago

Hi, all. I hope you’re doing well, finding what you need. I would be happy to answer any nutrition questions or concerns that you have.

beccal2250 2 years ago

Hi everyone, I just joined today. I too have gained weight going thru menopause (50lbs) 🙁 I need all the help anyone has to offer. I also have high cholesterol and am very worried about having a heart attack especially when both my parents had them and ultimately passed from complications.

Suzie72marti 2 years ago

Hi everyone! I’m a newbie here 49 yrs old gained 20 pounds starting perimenopause. I joined TDC in hopes of losing this weight. Looking for encouragement and any guidance through this time. Thank you for any thoughts!!

Tobiann 2 years ago

Hi everyone I’m 58 and just diagnosed with celiac disease so trying the gluten free diet. I am not able to fit all the food in everyday. I’ve gain100 pounds since 2007. Need to get it all off. I hate cooking and so this is a huge change in my life. Although I have to admit I feel better already without the gluten and sugar in my body.
I just don’t want to fall as it cost me a fortune to buy all the gluten free crap. Lol. Flours. They seem to have a million of them.

Stacie915 2 years ago

Hi Everyone, I’m going to be 56 in a few weeks and have been battling menopause since I was about 48, but the last year has been the worst. Cravings, hunger to the point of not ever feeling full no matter what, no energy and sleep all the time. Totally not myself at ALL! It’s been very frustrating and depressing. Hoping maybe this will work, because everything else I’ve tried hasn’t!

Tecia1970 2 years ago

Hi everyone! I have gained 15 lbs. due to menopause and am feeling very discouraged since I worked very hard to lose this weight only to gain 15 lbs of it back.
I’ve tried WW, keto, and IF with no success since I’ve been in menopause. I’m hoping this works!

Pam3heart 2 years ago

8/10/21 1 week update
Hi ya’ll! So I Started my healthy eating journey with TDC a week ago today,just weighed myself (I have always hated scales). I’ve lost 4 POUNDS!!!? I exercised maybe 15 minutes, once last week, HAHAHA! No sitting on my ass, Im always busy, but damnnnnn, Im so happy! The meal plan Ive created is WORKING!!!??

Pam3heart 2 years ago

Hi ya’ll. I just joined TDC & Im on day 3 of my healthy eating journey, feeling very positive. Im loking for tips, suggestions on how to drop this menopause weight. Im almost 59 & took HRT for 3 1/2 years, stopped 4 months ago. The symptoms SUCK and I Need to lose at least 20 lbs. ? Thank you for any suggestions ?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.