Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
purpleskye 11 years ago

Hi Ossie…thankyou for your help..I have downloaded some of your muffin recipies..and the one i find the best is the pumkin and brocclici. I will also try and puree my food after i have cooked it and then eat some..once again thankyou for your advice and help..love and light.

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Sorry to read you’re not well. This might actually be a case where juicing could help, with addition of a powdered nutrient supplement (you mentioned minerals, but protein is good also, as sometimes drinking your nutrition is easier in these cases. You can also try making milkshakes (non-dairy if your antibiotics demand it) from milk, fruit, and seeds such as flax and/or chia, and again, a nutrient powder. Try making hot cereals or muffins that are full meals (we have recipes for these). If you are able to eat some soup, you can make these into meals as well – just puree what you would have eaten as a meal. Miso soup has also been suggested to be quite soothing.

purpleskye 11 years ago

i have been put on antibotics for at least 3 weeks, and they make me feel very sick, and i am having trouble eating all the food. I really dont feel like eating at all. Can anyone suggest anything i can have instead of all this food, i am having soups but very little, i can eat the fruit in small amounts though. would a sustagen mineral powder help, its got all the vitamins and minerals in it all you do is add milk. any help or ideas…love and light.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.