Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Ossie-Sharon 6 years ago

Hi, Garcia. Regarding your first question, many of our recipes are in the personal Menu Planner food lists (near the end of each category), and we are working to add newer ones. For those not yet uploaded, you can use your recipe of choice for whatever main ingredient is in your menu (that’s the reason we like to keep food descriptions rather “generic” in the menus). Exchanges of food groups per portion are listed at the end of recipes to make this easier. The match doesn’t have to be perfect.

Compare the exchanges listed at the end of the recipe to your allotted exchanges (visible by clicking on “Exchange mode” in the toolbar above you menu), and swap in the recipe. The match doesn’t have to be perfect.

I have sent your second question to tech support, and someone will get back to you soon.

Garcia1952 6 years ago

How do I incorporate my meal plans to those recipes on the trimdownclub? I’m new and very confused.
Another question, I joined last week after the week had started but didn’t start till this Monday because I wanted to start on a Monday.How do I adjust my date on my meal planner?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.