Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Eefie. Thanks for that extra information. I’m glad you found something that works for you! If you want, I can calculate if your needs for good nutrition and weight management are being met now. All I need are the daily amounts that you use of the products you listed earlier, as well as the snacks you have, and I will get back to you.

Eefie1969 3 years ago

Thanks Ossie-Sharon. I think the amounts of sucrulose are trace. But I guess I should explain a little more to you. I have Gastroparesis, which limits my ability to eat very much solid food. I get about 1/2 a serving per day and light snacks throughout the day. My protein intake is usually through drinks. I started Keto because a few of my friends on the Gastroparesis forum said that they have had great improvement with less symptoms after they started on Keto. Having done a Keto plan in 2016, I remembered how good I felt. So I decide to try it again.

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Eefie, and thanks. Those products do contain sucralose, which has been linked to weight gain. If you can find similar products with a natural sweetener like Stevia and/or erythritol, that would be better. However, if you’re having good luck with what you’re using, that’s fine.

Eefie1969 3 years ago

Nutriwise – Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal, Protidiet – Grape Concentrated Drink, NutriWise – Proticcino Protein Diet Drink, NutriWise – Cinnamon Cereal | Healthy Delicious Breakfast | High Protein, Low Carb

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Eefie1969. Some Bariwise products use artificial ingredients, such as sucralose, which can work against your efforts here, but others are fine. Which of their products do you use now?

Eefie1969 3 years ago

I subscribe to Green Chef keto and use bariwise products. Can I implement these into my program?

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Compgirl032003. You absolutely can do the same thing with your meal plan here. You can swap and repeat meals and days as often as you like to make it convenient.

Compgirl032003 4 years ago

Was wondering if my weekly meals can be adjusted to easy meal prepping. Currently I meal prep for 5days a week 5-2serving lunch/dinner meals, 2 diff breakfasts, 3-5serving snacks. Wanted to learn how to incorporate that which makes my life a whole lot easier to mealk prep all meals on one day to just grab in go on the day’s I work…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.