Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Ossie-Sharon 8 years ago

Hi, Sherry. Click on “Exchange view” in the toolbar above your finished menu. These relate to the following list: https://www.trimdownclub.com/exchanges-lists.
In terms of a ratio, it is basically 1 gram each of protein and fat for each 3 grams of carbohydrates.

Ossie-Sharon 8 years ago

Hi, bj. Amy’s is a uniquely great brand. No worries.

sherryphinney 8 years ago

Where do i find the info that tells how many carbs and how much protein are need to a balanced meal? I see menus but I don’t understand the ratio. Sherry

bj1707 8 years ago

Not liking to cook, I often get frozen dinners. For example: Amy’s enchiladas. Labels: no trans fat. no added MSG. No preservatives. Made with organic tortillas, black beans and vegetables. Cals 160 total fat 6 g, cholesterol 0, sodium 190 mg, total carb 22g, sugar 2 gm Protein 5 g. What is your opinion of this for an evening meal? this type of meal helps me immensely with portion control

Ossie-Sharon 8 years ago

Hi, Annemarie. That’s great! The health levels of foods are coded by their colors – the lighter the blue, the higher the score.

stephen.annemarie3 8 years ago

THANK YOU .Where do I find the health level in foods . This is working a treat . I have put Derek on every diet you can think of.This he is enjoying the food kgs coming off .
Annemarie

Ossie-Sharon 8 years ago

Hi, Stephen. You can definitely use the recipes, just be sure to follow your pattern for the most part, to make sure all of your nutritional needs are being met.

stephen.annemarie3 8 years ago

Do have to stick to meal planer or use some of th recipes on site Annemarie

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.