Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Qu33N, and welcome! You can make the system give you three main meals per day, by taking the following steps:
1. Click on the “Exchange mode” icon in the toolbar above your menu, and take note of the exchanges you are allotted for each snack.
2. After returning to normal mode, click on the circular arrow icon to the right of each major meal header.
3. Once you are in the subapplication that pops up, you can build your major meals from scratch, using the meal+snack exchange numbers to guide you (ignore anything in red telling you that you have exceeded your limit, of course). It is recommended to incorporate the exchanges from the next meal into the present one – i.e., breakfast+snack #1, lunch+snack #2, and dinner+snack #3.
4. Since snacks cannot be completely deleted, to make a cleaner-looking menu put something simple in each of the snack menus such as “Vegetables of Your Choice”

Qu33N 4 years ago

Hello! Im brand spanking new. Currently learning the site. I wanted to know if it would be possible to add our own foods, but hitting all the required goals per day: i.e calories etc. As im not a huge eater at all and even the small meals would be big for me. Can someone please advise if this is do-able and how one would do this.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.