Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Hybrids are not what is generally referred to as “genetically modified” or “GM”, and are not a problem at all – in fat, many are considered “organic”. GM foods recently became a problem because of one or two companies producing unhealthy products and monopolizing the market.

SusanMarty 11 years ago

Most vegetable seeds and plants are hybrids nowadys unless you can purchase Heirloom vegetable seeds or plants. Would you class hybrids as genetically modified. How can you be sure that breads are made from grains that haven’t been modified. Fruits, also. Blame likes to be put on our eating habits today for obesity and other diseases, but I think that these genetically modified grains, vegetables and fruits have depleted our immune system so our bodies can’t fight back because we know that God put everything on the face of this earth to cure any diseases or ailments and He did not make steroids. I am a country person and have a big vegetable garden every year and now I’ve about decided to purchase only Heirloom seeds which haven’t been genetically modified. I would love to hear back from you about this.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.