Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

The recipes are currently being upgraded, and more will be added soon!

Sarawillc 11 years ago

Lozagirl I just signedd up 10 minutes ago and I was having the exact same question. I may go ahead and see how easy it is to use the 100% gtn. I already knew the nutrition information they talk about but thought there would be a better system for me to follow. It is very easy to get on facebook and “like” organic pages and get a million recipes..I also LOVE GAPS (gut and psychology diet)they have a fb page as well. Yeah..Im not impressed. 🙁 Drag

Jane 11 years ago

Yes, I know what you mean. I’ve just been ticking the foods I like and printing out a menu and then making up recipes as I go but it is unsatisfactory and very time consuming. Jane

lozagirl 11 years ago

I have paid for a diet plan but there is limited recipes considering I am to use this for all my meals every day of the week for the forseeable future, also, how come anyone can put recipes on here? Surely it should just be the nutritionlist. I have never paid for a diet before and I am really worring that I have made the wrong decision. I feel like the way this is all set up, I could access a much higher choice of recipes online for free. Does anyone else feel this was?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.