Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
Ossie-Sharon 5 years ago

Hi, WyoGal1960. I have forwarded your query to Customer Service. Someone will get back to you soon.

WyoGal1960 5 years ago

I received an email offering me a free lifetime membership. How do I activate this offer?

Ossie-Sharon 5 years ago

Hi, Loulou. I have forwarded your question to Customer Support. Someone will get back to you soon.

loulou49 5 years ago

I would like to know if I can change my monthly payment to the $47.00 payment in full? Thanks.

cyberterry 6 years ago

Thanks Ossie for confirming the current position. It was some months ago when I paid the £37, I guess things don’t stay the same forever:)

Ossie-Sharon 6 years ago

Hi, cyberterry. Pricing is currently monthly, to enable more services.

cyberterry 6 years ago

Hi
I’ve been a member for a few months now. I initially noticed a lifetime offer for £37 (Sterling) which I thought was well worth it.

Ossie-Sharon 6 years ago

Hi, cwinters. I have forwarded your question to Customer Service. Someone will get back to you soon.

cwinters 6 years ago

What is the lifetime membership cost?

Ossie-Sharon 6 years ago

Hi, Foxynanaof5. I have forwarded your query as well.

Foxynanaof5 6 years ago

New member did someone post the answer to becoming a lifetime member? Where do I find the answer?

Ossie-Sharon 6 years ago

Hi, Raisay. I have forwarded your query to Customer Service. Someone will get back to you shortly.

raisay 6 years ago

Does TMC still offer a one-off lifetime membership option? I read online that this lifetime membership fee was offered in 2014. I would much prefer to pay a one-off fee to become a lifetime member, rather than monthly fees.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.