Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Hi, Janes. Thanks for the info. Can you post a sample day, along with a critique of why it doesn’t work for you?

JanesTDC 11 years ago

Sorry I messed up, My current weight is 261 I am female. I had the surgery May 20th 2012, I am really struggling to make the meals fit my needs but not quite as much as my wants, please help if you can.
I don’t mean to sound so down but it is very frustrating to have this thing inside of me and it seems to make my life worst than better.

Hi, again, Janes. Sorry – I didn’t quite catch what your current weight is. Also, your gender? In the meantime, I recommend you try going through the Menu Planner application – which will give you 6 meals over the day. You can post a sample day with the other information, and I will compare notes and see how it fits.

JanesTDC 11 years ago

5/5 255lbs 225 then 200 then 175 then 150 and if possible 135 WOW!!! Goal Slow medium to Medium Fast May of 2012 I had the surgery and since then several adjustments. I am on solid foods and my physical activity good days and bad days. I have joined a club going about two times a week, Then I joined a church club work-out on Saturday mornings.

Thank you for responding so quickly.
Jane

Hi, Janes. I need your gender, age, height, weight, goal weight, time since surgery, texture of foods (i.e. liquids, puree, soft, or solid), and physical activity level.

JanesTDC 11 years ago

I have had the Lap-Band Surgery, Can you please help me figure out a menu plan for about 5 to 8 ounces per meal and snack I need a lot of proteins.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.