Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Hi, kymaypage. I think it’s a great idea to get your kids involved and help wean them off unhealthy foods. It is a process, though, and we explain it in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABtJ7xPGy0c.

kymaypage 10 years ago

I must say, I’m terribly nervous! Having not started my kids young on “health food” feeding them the typical stuff that young busy moms typically feed (albeit thinking I was doing pretty well limiting their “junk food”), I’m not sure how I’m going to get them to eat MOST of this stuff! They are “white bread” kids, that like their store bought cereal and pizza. Anyone have any great ideas here to help ME lose weight by eating better, while also getting my kids to eat better food???

Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Hi, kymaypage, and welcome! Good for you for involving your kids in this. Hopefully they will learn good lifelong habits.
Regarding the recipes, trying doing a search for the following keywords, that may bring up items they can get into:
“Simple,” “Basic,” “Homemade,” and “Classic”. You can also do a search based on a favorite ingredient.

kymaypage 10 years ago

Hi there, new member here and mom of 4 kids….desperately need to lose weight, and hope this will bring me success. However, looking through the dinner recipes made me nervous, as 90% of those look like dinners my kids wouldn’t touch! Any suggestions on how to make healthy recipes a bit less “weird” and more kid friendly?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.