Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Hi, essencess. It looks like your total intake may have been too little, and your metabolism slowed a bit. I suggest to try the current plan, with carbs that are high in fiber. Try to make a few changes to your workout routine to wake up some new muscles. There may be a period of adjustment, but eventually you may start losing weight again. When you do, be sure to update your weight in your profile so that the menu can scale down the amount of food accordingly.

essencess 9 years ago

Hello, Sharon. I been away from all types of carbs just eating greens with lean protein at least 3 times a day and between meals i have a snack. In total of 6 times a day I eat. I am working out about 2 hours a day. one hour of cardo and one hour of weights.

Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Hi, Essencess. It sounds like you have hit a plateau, which is not uncommon after a great deal of weight loss. To get you restarted, can you describe what sort of diet(s) you followed to lose the weight, and in what period of time you lost it?

essencess 9 years ago

Good morning i was just wondering if this really works i have to lose about 50 lbs and i am trying everything in my power to get down i have already lost 30 pounds using the gym and trying to eat health but i have hit a brick wall and can’t lose anymore!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.