Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
aglott 11 years ago

I joined today. I will be making steps toward the diet since trying to buy everything at once (stevia syrup, all the different grains, etc.) would be hard on my budget.

merene 11 years ago

I just joined today as well. I need to do some shopping to get ready to give this try. I started making little changes in my diet like eating 100% whole wheat breads, since I LOVE bread!!! I guess I’ll go the full monty…..can’t do anything but help..right?? Good luck eveyone!!!

bborkowski 11 years ago

I just joined today as well! Starting on Monday the 7th!

CHIA 11 years ago

I WILL BE STARTING ON MONDAY, JAN. 7, 2013. JUST PLANNED MY FIRST WEEKS MENU AND WILL NEED TO GROCERY SHOP TOMORROW FOR THE WEEK. I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS DIET BECAUSE IT WILL BE A LOT HEALTHIER THAN THE DIET’S I’VE TRIED SUCH AS — NUTRI-SYSTEM WHICH IS FULL OF FRUCTOSE. HOPE I CAN STAY ON THIS ONE FOR SEVERAL HEALTH REASONS.

mbmwarren 11 years ago

I just joined today as well so I’m on a huge learning curve on how to work this. I’m excited those and I need to learn how to eat healthier.

barkingmad 11 years ago

i’m in the same boat as you, not sure what its about really, but i guess a good starting point is to make a buddy and help each other along to success

cbush 11 years ago

What is the key to this web site and making this REALLY happen??

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.